Friday, May 28, 2010

Hello there!



Its a new start. When I say that, what I actually mean is that I am starting over again. And this time with a mission. Lots of interesting things have happened over the last few months. Most of them I didnt expect and so I wasn't prepared for. And like every jackass who is unprepared in life and likes to 'go with the flow', I am left with only my thoughts, this blog and lots of anger. All rightfully justified.

So this blog makeover happened. Over the years, I used this platform to upload my published articles. But now it will be different. From today onwards, this blog is dedicated to me. What I like, detest and what is great. This blog will contain reviews and articles of everything and anything which is remotely interesting. It will contain swear words (because I no longer care for the journalistic ethos of my own morals) and when needed, words of praise. Its nothing objective but solely personal.

The prudes stay away.

The selfish and morally twisted, you are at the right place.

3 comments:

Vagabond said...

shabash... jee le apni zindagi...

dekha de apni zindagi...

kunal said...

hmmm...

Tiramisu said...

wah pandit! Leave such messages why dont u!