Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Time out

My life is pretty idyllic these days. It consists of me waking up whenever I feel like, endlessly switching channels on the TV, going for my kickboxing classes, practicing reiki, reading, watching movies and finishing my writing assignments.

I know, it sounds pretty great.

I can do whatever, whenever I feel like it. But it so much time also means I have to sit my own company for the longest time. Sometimes I can hear the thoughts in my head and most of the times it drives me crazy. I always enjoyed my own company and I never shy away from watching a movie or having dinner alone. But this phase of my life is of a different proportion all together. I have something on my hand that most mumbaikars crave for, time. I do my best to make the best use of it since I have so much on my hand, but after a while the concept of time gets blurred in my mind. Every day is the same. The clock just ticks away. I wake up and before I know its night-time. Time is passing by so quickly yet everything is so still. I try and carefully plan my entire day with meaningful activities...all most.

But here I am. With a lot of time of on my hands. I love it. Yet, I hate it.

No comments: